- Visitors will be required to obey social distancing of 6 feet and to wear appropriate face coverings at all times and in all locations.
- There will be overall occupancy limitations in all building and on chairlifts.
- Chairlift restrictions will only allow visitors who are skiing or riding together to board a lift. Some exceptions include two singles on opposite ends of a four-person lift.
- The tube hill will offer 2 hour sessions to accommodate capacity limitations. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- We encourage our customers to visit our website for pre-purchased items and to complete online waivers.
- Extra efforts will be taken for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Rental will also require social distancing of 6 feet and appropriate face coverings. Request that large groups (.>10) contact the office 24 hours prior to visiting. We will need height, weights, and shoe sizes in order to prepare equipment.
This information is subject to change as the state and country continue to provide updates.
We are doing our part in making Snowstar a safe and enjoyable place for all who visit. Thank you all for your support and we hope to see you on the slopes soon!