Lessons For Kids
Snowstar "Bunny-Camp" $100
Option #1: Saturdays 9am-10am, starting December 30th through January 13th!
Option #2: Tuesdays, 6pm - 7pm, starting January 9th through January 23rd!
- This Camp is designed with our Beginners in mind.
- Camp meets for 3 consecutive weeks
- Ages 4-6
- Learn the basics of skiing, while playing games and being involved in small group activities.
- Instructors are selected with your child's fun in mind.
- Equipment Rental, Helmet, Lesson & fun included.
- Cookie and cocoa offered after each lesson.
Option #1: Camp starts Sunday, January 7th and finishes up on February 4th!
Option #2: Camp starts Monday, January 8th and finishes up on February 5th!
- This five week Kid's-Camp meets every Sunday afternoon from 2pm-4pm.
- Camp is designed for those 7-11 years of age.
- Build skills, friendships and confidence.
- Includes Equipment Rental, Helmet, Lift Ticket and Lessons.
- Complimentary hot cocoa to warm you up.
- Must purchase in advance, since limited spots are available.
- After successfully completing our Camp, each Camper will receive a Gold Pass for the remainder of the season.
- Parents are welcome to watch their children from our observation deck located at the Teaching Hill.
Just For Kids 3 Week Camp $150
Option #1: Camp dates: January 7th, 14th, and 21st, from noon - 1 pm.
Option #2: Camp dates: January 28th, February 4th and 11th, from noon - 1 pm.
This step by step learning program for kids ages 12-15 is offered on 3 consecutive weeks at Noon on Sunday. Just for Kids Camp makes learning the basics and more advanced elements of snow sports for kids EASY, FUN, and SAFE!
- Camp participants will be grouped and coached according to ability level by the same coach for 3 consecutive weeks.
- All Camp graduates will receive a GOLD Season Pass for the remainder of the year!
- Campers purchasing Lift, Lesson & Rental must successfully complete all 3 lessons on the scheduled session dates to be eligible for a Gold Season Pass.
- Helmet rental included.
- Due to the progressive team style nature of the lessons, there are no make-up sessions for missed lessons.
- Participants must be beginner or low intermediates to qualify for this offer.
NOTE: Parents often ask if they can stay with their kids during the lesson. We do not recommend this, as it is often distracting to them and interferes with the learning process. We have two observation decks in the teaching area if you would like to observe from a distance.
"Tail-Slide-Thursday" Terrain Camp" $100
Option #1: Camp starts Thursday, January 4th and finishes up January 25th!
Option #2: Camp starts Thursday, February 1st and finishes up February 22nd!
- Camp will be 4 consecutive Thursdays from 6pm - 8pm.
- Learn how to safely take your freestyle ability to the next level.
- Instructors will teach you how to navigate boxes, flat bars, round bars, corrugated tubes, wall rides, jumps and staircases.
- Price includes equipment rental, lessons and helmet.
- After successfully completing camp, you will be registered to compete in SnowStar Rail-Jam.
"Mommy (Daddy) and Me " $75 pays for two!
Monday - Wednesday 10am-Noon
This program is not offered Martin Luther King or Presidents Day!
- Lesson for both participants
- Cocoa and meal break for both
- Equipment rental, lessons and helmet
- Coupon good for return visit to tube hill during normal operating hours
- Round Kids up and help them get their boots on
- Indoor exercises to work on creating a wedge and balance with boots on
- Move outside and start walking with a single ski on
- Learn to maneuver obstacles with both skis on
- Address safety and importance of staying in control
- Work on wedge stance and body position
- Ski down a gentle slope in a snowplow/wedge
- Introduce turns