Group Rate General Policies
Multiply the fun and slash your spending by skiing, snow boarding, or tubing with a group of friends here at Snowstar Winter Park. All that is required to benefit from our group savings is a minimum of 15 people. Tube hill may be opened Monday-Thursday with a minimum of 20 pre-paid people. Make a reservation 7 days prior to your outing and guarantee your savings by calling 1-800-383-4002 Toll Free or 309-798-2673 local for reservations or head over to our Reservation Page to book online! Or buy your tickets online in advance for a discounted rate.
As a Group Leader
- You are expected to know your ticket count at check-in.
- Make sure that you are aware of everyone in the group.
- Supply necessary information per guest so ski/boards are ready upon arival. Form supplied to you in advance.
As a Group
- You are expected to arrive at the same time. The ticketing staff will only distribute tickets once each member has arrived.
- HAVE FUN!
How to Book Your Group
- Call 1-800-383-4002 Toll Free or 309-798-2673 local for reservations or book online. Make your group reservation at least 2 days prior to outing to insure that you get the discount. Any reservations made less than 48 hours in advance and not paid 48 hours in advance will pay the regular rates.
- After your reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation letter via email. This message also includes tube waivers, group sign-up organizers and additional information to help plan your event. You must bring your confirmation page to check-in to receive our discounted prices.
- 48 hours prior to your outing, it is necessary for you to call in your final numbers and any details to ensure a smooth check out.
- Tube waivers can be downloaded prior to your arrival to avoid the hassel of long lines. http://skisnowstar.com/waivers7
- All money must be collected in advance with ONE form of payment at check-in.
- If by chance you need to cancel, a courtesy call at least 48 hours prior to you outing would be greatly appreciated, no penalties for cancelled reservations. We will not refund a group but you can change to a different date.
When You Arrive
- Only the group leader needs to report to the Group Check-in Office. The rest of the group should stay on the bus, or at an established location. While you are checking in, a member of our staff will board the bus and give a brief explanation of the layout of Snowstar. A member of our Ski Patrol normally has a brief talk about safety, what to do in the case of an injury, and answer any questions.
- The day of your trip – check in at the Welcome Center (Group Check-in Door). You will need your signed releases and a numbers count. Double check your count for tickets, rentals and lessons before coming to the check-in counter.
- Once at group check-in, we will help confirm your numbers and make any necessary last minute adjustments.
- Only one form of payment will be accepted for the entire group: 1 check; 1 credit card; or cash.
- Individual payment will NOT be accepted for group rate pricing.
- After payment, you will receive your tickets and a member of our hospitality staff will assist you with a final orientation. Then, you are on you way! HAVE FUN.
- Lessons- We reccommend anyone who has never skied or snowboarded before take a lesson. Not only is it fun but it is also extremely helpful. Our Ski School makes sure you have fun in a safe manner.