Group Rate General Policies
Multiply the fun and slash your spending by skiing, snow boarding, or tubing with a group of friends here at Snowstar Winter Park. All that is required to benefit from our group savings is a minimum of 15 people. Tube hill may be opened Monday-Thursday with a minimum of 20 pre-paid people. Make a reservation 7 days prior to your outing and guarantee your savings by calling 1-800-383-4002 for reservations or head over to our Reservation Page to book online! Or buy your tickets online in advance for a discounted rate.
As a Group Leader
- You are expected to know your ticket count at check-in.
- Make sure that you are aware of everyone in the group.
- Supply necessary information per guest so ski/boards are ready upon arival. Form supplied to you in advance.
As a Group
- You are expected to arrive at the same time. The ticketing staff will only distribute tickets once each member has arrived.
- HAVE FUN!
How to Book Your Group
- Call 1-800-383-4002 for reservations or book online. Make your group reservation at least 2 days prior to outing to insure that you get the discount. Any reservations made less than 48 hours in advance will pay the group ticket rate with regular rental rate.
- After your reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation letter via email. This message also includes tube waivers, group sign-up organizers and additional information to help plan your event. You must bring your confirmation page to check-in to receive our discounted prices.
- 48 hours prior to your outing, it is necessary for you to call in your final numbers and any details to ensure a smooth check out.
- Tube waivers can be downloaded prior to your arrival to avoid the hassel of long lines.
- All money must be collected in advance with ONE form of payment at check-in.
- If by chance you need to cancel, a courtesy call at least 48 hours prior to you outing would be greatly appreciated, no penalties for cancelled reservations.
When You Arrive
- Only the group leader needs to report to the Group Check-in Office. The rest of the group should stay on the bus, or at an established location. While you are checking in, a member of our staff will board the bus and give a brief explanation of the layout of Snowstar. A member of our Ski Patrol normally has a brief talk about safety, what to do in the case of an injury, and answer any questions.
- The day of your trip – check in at the Welcome Center (Group Check-in Door). You will need your signed releases and a numbers count. Double check your count for tickets, rentals and lessons before coming to the check-in counter.
- Once at group check-in, we will help confirm your numbers and make any necessary last minute adjustments.
- Only one form of payment will be accepted for the entire group: 1 check; 1 credit card; or cash.
- Individual payment will NOT be accepted.
- After payment, you will receive your tickets and a member of our hospitality staff will assist you with a final orientation. Then, you are on you way! HAVE FUN.
- Lessons- We reccommend anyone who has never skied or snowboarded before take a lesson. Not only is it fun but it is also extremely helpful. Our Ski School makes sure you have fun in a safe manner.